Professional Certificate in Python Programming
This programme provides an introduction to the principles of programming, including program design, development and testing, data types, control statements, functions, arrays, classes, objects and inheritance using Python Language.
- Identify a systematic approach to programming and problem solving, including design, development, and testing.
- Recognize, at an introductory level, a knowledge of the vocabulary and syntax of the python programming language.
- Apply fundamental control structures and program sub-structures in python.
- Apply basics of OOP concepts for a programming task.
- The software development process: analysis of the problem, design, implementation, and testing.
- Python programming fundamentals: program structure, data types, variables, expressions, assignment.
- Program control statements: if, else, logical operators, assignment operators, conditional operators, blocks.
- Program repetition statements: while, for.
- Data Structures: Lists, tuples, sets and dictionaries.
- Using functions: writing functions to enhance program modularity.
- String handling
- File handling
- Exception handling
- Object-oriented fundamentals: classes, objects, methods, abstraction, predefined classes.
- Writing classes: programmer-defined classes, instance data and methods, parameters, overloading, encapsulation.
- Any individuals aspiring to learn python programming and have strong analytical thinking
- Students who have completed GCE A/L or equivalent and have the aptitude to learn to program
- University students who want to have hands-on experience in python programming
- GCE A/L ICT students who want to excel in python programming
Method of Delivery
- 56 Hours | 14 Weeks
- Thursdays from 6.30pm to 9.30pm
- Commencement: 30th Sep 2021
Course Fee & Payment Terms
All inclusive per participant fee: LKR 30,000/- (Local Students)
Please make the payment to following bank account and email the receipt to email@example.com before the commencement of the programme.
Account Name: Informatics Institute of Technology Limited
Account Number: 0036 1000 3876
Bank: Sampath Bank
Branch: Wellawatte Super
Bank Code: 7278
Branch Code: 36
Your Reference: Invoice No or NIC Number
For further details, please contact
IIT Professional Development Unit
076 149 0876 | firstname.lastname@example.org