With the challenges posed by Covid-19 receding, Sri Lanka’s present economic crisis has posed a number of unique challenges to the IT industry forcing the industry to take a major turn on how it operates.
– Evolvement of the IT industry during the pandemic
– Effect of the present economic crisis in the local IT industry
– Impact of top management decisions on the IT industry
– Sri Lankan talents and knowledge gap in the IT industry
– Predictions for the next 5 years in the IT industry
– Measures on future success of the IT industry in Sri Lanka